Uniform for Key Stage 4:
- UTC polo shirt with logo – (purchased via website)
- Plain, dark, long-sleeved T-shirts can be worn underneath a UTC Polo Shirt (no other T-shirts)
- UTC hoodie with logo (purchased via website)
- (no other hooded tops can be worn underneath)
- Plain full length black trousers, cargo pants, jeans, thick plain leggings (no rips, no branding, no leather or textured fabrics) OR Knee or midi skirt with black tights
- no shorts
- Plain black shoes, boots or trainers
- (no sliders or crocs)
- UTC colour-coded lanyard with ID badge
- Hair dye is permitted
- Jewellery is permitted
- UTC polo shirt/plain black T-shirt
- Plain black shorts/cycling shorts OR
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms OR
- Plain black leggings
- plain black trainers
a fully stocked pencil case will be provided on induction. it will then be the responsibility of each student to ensure that this remains fully stocked and is brought to college every day. if a student arrives without equipment they will need to purchase a stocked pencil case for a heavily reduced cost of £1.
- Reasonable sized bag (to carry A4 books)
- Padlock – lockers are provided
- Essential stationery:
- Pencil case
- At least 2 black pens
- At least 2 pencils
- Scientific calculator
Please scan to create a School Colours Uniform account, or follow the link below;
Create an account and then go back to school finder and select the UTC logo to view the catalogue.
Enquiries to School Colours; firstname.lastname@example.org 01423 866906
Delivery to the UTC is free of charge.
Delivery dates; (1st & 3rd Friday)
Uniform for Key Stage 5:
Professional dress is expected at all times. Remember we have many visitors from industry on-site every day, first impressions and networking really does count in this industry!Lanyards MUST be worn at all times. You will be asked to return home to collect your lanyard if it is not brought to college. This is standard industry practice.
We are a creative environment, and we are happy for students in all year groups to express their individuality through their clothing, hair style and make up, as long as they meet the requirements of the dress code for their year group, and any subject- or task-specific health and safety requirements.
The head of school takes the final decision regarding the suitability of clothing and appearance. If students are uncertain whether a particular item complies with the dress code, it is always better to check in advance with the Principal or another member of the Senior Leadership Team. In cases where the Principal feels that a student’s appearance does not meet the dress code, the student may be withdrawn from lessons and/or required to return home to change. If a student is required to return home, the parent will be informed prior to the student leaving the site.
A message from our catering company:
If you are in receipt of free school meals or would like to find out if you are entitled, please follow the links below. If you live outside the Salford borough, please follow this link; Out_of_area_schools
For Salford residents, follow this link; Salford_schools
Extra Curricular Opportunities