Finalised P.E. schedule for UTC Media City UK – September 2015
Prepared – July, 2015 by Genene Wilcoxon
- Sessions to begin on Tuesday 8th September until the end of the academic year 2pm until 4pm (term time only)
- 3 Groups (30 pupils) offering 3 P.E. sessions incorporating use of the Helly Hansen Watersports Centre at Salford Quays and Ordsall Fitness Suite.
- Watersports Centre can offer Level 1 awards for Kayaking, Canoeing (BCU) and Level 1 awards for Sailing, Windsurfing (RYA). There will be an additional £5 charge for certificate and award materials.
- Watersports Centre can also offer Level 1 qualification on the climbing wall. Additional costs of £5 per student for certificates, etc.
- Sports available from School Sports Team
- Dance (Street)
- Pop Lacrosse
- Rugby (Tag)
- Ultimate Frisbee
P.E. programme for UTC Media City for 2015-2016